The largest family of fire protection experts in Canada
Polygon Group is above all a great team made up of highly qualified engineers working in close collaboration with various fire protection specialists and administrative managers.
Learn more about our 900 employees and the result of more than 90 years of loyal service across Canada. A corporate culture that unites.
Polygon Group Inc. is a 100% Canadian private holding company whose activities are related to the fields of fire protection and detection. Its activities can be divided into four segments:
- The design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of conventional automatic sprinkler systems, as well as specialized systems intended for real estate purposes;
- The design and manufacture of innovative and patented fire protection systems. These systems, integrated into solid metal cabinets, bring together all the technical elements (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components) necessary for the operation of a fire surveillance and extinguishing system.
- cULus listed and FM Global approved FireFlex systems as factory pre-assembled units.
- The distribution of one of the most complete ranges of specialized fire protection products and equipment, from recognized manufacturers. The products include, among others, sprinklers and valves of all types, hoses, cabinets, as well as integrated cyclic systems.
- Centralized management and corporate services to our various entities;
- Accounting, finance and management
- Information Technology and Communications
- Human ressources
- Business process
Employers of Choice
On two recent occasions, we are very proud to have qualified as an Employer of Choice and to access the prestigious Platinum level (the Platinum level being the highest level and following the global standard for Employers of Choice) !
Thank you to all our employees who use their talent and expertise to make us a different and successful organization. We will continue to promote proactive actions to remain your Employer of Choice!
A Noble and Crucial Mission For The Protection of All
Since its foundation, the group has worked to safeguard lives and property and we have adopted values that reflect our management philosophy. Our staff is committed to providing products and services that meet the requirements of its customers in terms of fire protection.
Leadership | Board of Directors
At the Board of Directors meeting held on March 18, 2021, Tanya Moskovakis, Director of Human Resources, Steve Huska, Regional Director of Alberta and Saskatchewan and Sean Joyce, Regional Director of British Columbia have been appointed members of the Board of Directors for the Polygon Group. They thus join the other members of the Board of which here is the composition.
Maurice Lareau, Vice President, Eastern Canada
Join the Polygon Team!
Come and contribute to the growth of a united group. In the company of a fired-up, experienced and highly specialized team, you will have the opportunity to learn every day and build a safer future against the risk of fire.