Do you have a passion for content creation, writing and social media? Do you want to participate in a common mission and be part of a challenging digital transformation project?
The Polygon Group marketing team needs an ally who will take charge of the content component and who will contribute to the growth of our digital communities. Your daily mission as Specialist – Content Strategy will mainly be to perform the following tasks:
- Responsible for the ideation, creation and distribution of content on Polygon Group's social platforms;
- Development and drafting of the monthly editorial calendar of the various divisions of the Group;
- Establish and maintain timelines, gather relevant information, obtain stakeholder feedback, ensure project execution, follow-ups and on-time delivery;
- Collaborate positioning solutions / services and ensure the translation of features into benefits;
- Seize business opportunities and build partnerships in the form of campaigns and contests;
- Animate communities using original content (creation, editing, editing);
- Actively participate in multiple content brainstorming sessions, whether with the internal team, with partners and/or with clients;
- Analyze platform results and optimize performance; The projects are varied: digital marketing campaigns (organic and paid), email marketing, SEO/SEM optimization and the production of various printed tools.
- DEC or BAC in a field relevant to the job;
- One to two years of experience in content creation;
- Excellent writing skills (French and English);
- Experience on platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and the Google suite;
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot (an asset);
- Knowledge and skills in graphic design (an asset);
- Ability to work alone or in a team;
- Resourcefulness, creativity and sense of organization.
WHY JOIN US
- Polygon values, respects and capitalizes on the differences and skills of its employees from all walks of life. We will consider all qualified applications.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Schedule based on 37.5 hours/week with 1 Friday afternoon off out of 2
- Possibility of 2 days of teleworking per week
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year, 12 public holidays and paid vacations as well as 4 paid personal days per year
- Group insurance program in effect upon hiring, including the Dialogue virtual clinic and the employee assistance program
- Group RRSP with employer participation effective after 3 months of continuous service
- Years of Service Recognition Program
- Additional training as needed